ATTN: Ralph Ditton

  • Shane Steinkamp
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2007
      <http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Environmental%20Monitoring%20Gear/Weather%20Recorder/Kestrel%203500/Ralph%20Ditton/Test%20Report%20by%20Ralph%20Ditton/>

      Ralph, I've always figured you for the mad scientist type, and now I see I'm
      right... I enjoyed your report, and your photos are very good. In
      reviewing your report, though, I'm seeing some odd formatting. It occours
      throughout the report, but particularly in the Testing Locations section of
      your report. It seems like you have a lot of hard line returns after some
      sentences. If you scale your browser window, you'll see that they 'pop' as
      you scale. I don't think you have to fix it, but you might want to have a
      look at it for the next report.

      Shane
    • Shane Steinkamp
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2007
        I also note the same issue in your SteriPen Report.

        I also note, "It was very unpleasant in taste but I did not get sick in any
        manner nor have I noticed any worms in my stools."

        Gads...

        Shane

        :D
      • Ralph Ditton
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 1, 2007
          Hi Shane,

          I must admit HTML is not my strong point so I use NVU.

          Looks like I'll have to use the Report Writer for the new test coming along.

          The NVU seems to have a mind of its own at times and changes the print style
          and I try and change it back to Arial.

          Thanks for the feedback on the two reports. I try to put a bit of science
          and facts into a report as I enjoy that type of information.

          Cheers

          Ralph Ditton

          _____

          <snip>

          <http://www.backpack
[...]

          _,_._,___

        • JimSabis@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 2, 2007
            In a message dated 3/1/2007 10:20:04 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
            shane@... writes:

            I also note the same issue in your SteriPen Report.

            I also note, "It was very unpleasant in taste but I did not get sick in any
            manner nor have I noticed any worms in my stools."

            Gads...

            Shane

            :D

            Detailed little bugger, isn't he! ; )

            Jim S.

            "The really valuable thing in the pageant of human life seems to me
            not the State but the creative, sentient individual, the personality; it
            alone creates the noble and the sublime, while the herd as such
            remains dull in thought and dull in feeling." - Albert Einstein

            http://www.aol.com