Re: [backpackgeartesters] Digest mode

  • JimSabis@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2007
      In a message dated 3/1/2007 8:00:15 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      rosaleen43@... writes:

      HI, Gang-

      I haven't received a digest from BGT for two days. Usually, I get at least 3
      per day, maybe 6. Some of my other group messages have slowed to a trickle,
      as well.

      Is it Yahoo, me, or or have the lists been slower than usual?

      Cheers!

      Rosaleen

      ##############

      Yahoo went down for about 24 hours on some groups. All messages are in the
      archives, but will not be forwarded to you directly.

      Jim S.

      If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can
      solve them. - Isaac Asimov

      http://www.aol.com

    • Rosaleen Sullivan
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2007
        Thanks, Jim!
        Re: Digest mode
        Posted by: "JimSabis@...<mailto:JimSabis@...>" JimSabis@...<mailto:JimSabis@...> jimsabis
        Date: Thu Mar 1, 2007 6:11 pm ((PST))

        (SNIP)
        In a message dated 3/1/2007 8:00:15 PM Eastern Standard Time,
        rosaleen43@...<mailto:rosaleen43@...> writes:

        HI, Gang-
        (SNIP)
        I haven't received a digest from BGT for two days.
        ####