OOP - Ryan Christensen - March 1 - 2

  • Ryan Christensen
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2007
      I am headed out this evening on a cross-country skiing / yurt trip. The FRs for the OR Men's Sequence LS T-shirts have been uploaded; no impact there. As far as my personal tests go, no impact there either.

      Ryan L. Christensen
      E-mail: mailto:bigdawgryan@...

      "Excellence is not an act, but a habit." Aristotle