Outdoor Research Snowline Mitts Field Report question - Ed Morse

  • Edwin Morse
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2007
      I have generated, and posted teh FR in the TEST folder.

      The 3rd line states FIELD Report and the 4th line gives a date. I don't
      want them in the report at that location.

      Can anyone tell me how to remove these lines?

      Ed morse
    • Shane Steinkamp
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2007
        > I have generated, and posted teh FR in the TEST folder.

        Looks good, too.

        > The 3rd line states FIELD Report and the 4th line gives a date. I
        > don't want them in the report at that location.
        >
        > Can anyone tell me how to remove these lines?

        I could tell you how to remove them, but instead I'll tell you how to
        make it right. :)

        You have:

        Field Report
        TEST SERIES BY EDWIN MORSE
        FIELD REPORT
        February 23, 2007

        What you should do is replace the TITLE in the Field Report in the
        Report Writer with "Outdoor Research Snowline Mitts", like this:

        OUTDOOR RESEARCH SNOWLINE MITTS
        TEST SERIES BY EDWIN MORSE
        FIELD REPORT
        February 23, 2007

        The date can be changed in the Report Writer by editing the report
        header - which is on the first tab when you open the Report Editor.
        The date is required to be compliant with the Bylaws, so you
        shouldn't remove it.

        If you have any trouble with this, please let me know and I'll walk
        you through it.

        Shane
        Report Writer Writer