MOD help needed: STABILicers Lite test folders

  • Exec
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2007
      Thanks to whoever created the STABILicers Lite link under Snow Gear>Traction
      Aids. However, there aren't any folder links for the individual testers.
      I'm ready to upload when you all are.

      John Waters
    • Shane Steinkamp
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2007
        > Thanks to whoever created the STABILicers Lite link under Snow
        Gear>Traction
        > Aids. However, there aren't any folder links for the individual
        testers.
        > I'm ready to upload when you all are.

        Please upload it into the test folder using the Test Report radio
        button.

        Individual folders are no longer created for individual testers.

        Shane
        List Admin