OOP FEB 1-2 - Jason B

  • Jason Boyle
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2007
      The wife and I are heading to a resort on the shore for some R and R. No email, No phone, No redheaded daughter!

      Be back online sometime Friday night. Y'all play nice.

      Jason B

    • Rosaleen Sullivan
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2007
        HEY! What is your problem with red-headed daughters? I am someone's daughter and a red-head. <g>

        Rosaleen

        OOP FEB 1-2 - Jason B
        Posted by: "Jason Boyle" c4jc88@...<mailto:c4jc88@...> c4jc88

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2, 2007
          Nothing wrong with them, just need a break everyone now and then. :)

          Jason

          --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Rosaleen Sullivan"