Attn: SHANE -Tester Score Error

  • woodswoman
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2007
      Shane,

      Just an observation on the scores:

      I corrected and uploaded the Black Diamond Spire Poles
      Report the same day it was edited (November 13).

      I am wondering why it says December 1...the only thing
      I can think of is that maybe I decided to fix an error
      I discovered later and re-uploaded it. I have done
      that with several reports in the past. Would that
      account for the latter date? If it does, it could
      really screw up my score like it appears to have done
      :( I would appreciate a fix on that one :)

      Thanks,
      Gail S.

      Want to start your own business?
      Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business.