Re: [backpackgeartesters] ATTN: ADAM FISHER

  • Adam Fisher
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2007
      Fuzzy,

      In message 29281 I posted that in message number 29139 I posted my FR for
      the Wigwan InGenius Hiker Socks
      but mislabeled the title "FR- Kayland Contact 1000 Hiking Boots - Adam
      Fisher". That same day I had posted the FR for those boots and I think I
      made a cut and paste error. Sorry about the mix up. Just realized I did it
      today when it said my report was late.

      Adam Fisher