ATTN: MODs

  • Fuzzy
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2007
      ATTN: MODs

      I am not getting Monitor notifications for the Wigwam INgenius Sock
      test. Can someone set that up?

      Thanks,
      Fuzzy (Chuck Kime)
      INgenius Monitor
    • Rebecca Sowards-Emmerd
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2007
        Done.

        On 2/1/07, Fuzzy <chuck_kime@...> wrote:

        > ATTN: MODs
        >
        > I am not getting Monitor notifications for the Wigwam INgenius Sock
        > test. Can someone set that up?
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Fuzzy (Chuck Kime)
        > INgenius Monitor

      • Fuzzy
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 1, 2007
          --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Rebecca Sowards-Emmerd"
          <rebecca@...> wrote:

          > Done.

          10q
        • a_henrichs
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 1, 2007
            I'm not getting moniter e-mails for the OR Logic Jacket. Thanks.

            Andy Henrichs
          • Shane Steinkamp
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 1, 2007
              > I'm not getting moniter e-mails for the OR Logic Jacket. Thanks.
              > Andy Henrichs

              Fixed.

              Shane
              List Admin