ATTN: ADAM FISHER

  • Fuzzy
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2007
      ATTN: ADAM FISHER

      Adam,

      Your FR for the Wigwam INgenius Socks was due January 30. Is there
      some way I can assist you in getting it posted to the list?

      Fuzzy
      INgenius Monitor
    • Adam Fisher
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2007
        Fuzzy,

        In message 29281 I posted that in message number 29139 I posted my FR for
        the Wigwan InGenius Hiker Socks
        but mislabeled the title "FR- Kayland Contact 1000 Hiking Boots - Adam
        Fisher". That same day I had posted the FR for those boots and I think I
        made a cut and paste error. Sorry about the mix up. Just realized I did it
        today when it said my report was late.

        Adam Fisher