Wigwam Ingenius Hiker Socks Field Report Goof up

  • Adam Fisher
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2007
      In message number 29139, I posted my FR for the Wigwan InGenius Hiker Socks
      but mislabeled the title "FR- Kayland Contact 1000 Hiking Boots - Adam
      Fisher". That same day I had posted the FR for those boots and I think I
      made a cut and paste error. Sorry about the mix up. Just realized I did it
      today when it says my report was late.

      Adam Fisher