Re: EDIT: DeFeet Classico Socks - Fuzzy

  • Fuzzy
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2007
      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Roger Caffin"
      <r.caffin@...> wrote:

      > EDIT: DeFeet Classico Socks - Fuzzy
      >
      > Hum ... no edits. Not bad!

      Thanks!

      > The pics of the clogs and the 748s are not as good as the other
      ones, but they will do as they do show the shoes.

      I have good photos on the camera, but I cant find the right USB cable
      to load them to the computer - we are preparing to move and
      someone 'cleaned up' the space I have asked them repeatedly to leave
      alone. Since you don't care for the 'Photo Not Available' note, I
      took them with my phone so you could do the editing. I will put
      really good photos in as soon as I can load them.

      Fuzzy