EDIT: DeFeet Classico Socks - Fuzzy

  • Roger Caffin
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1 1:47 AM
      EDIT: DeFeet Classico Socks - Fuzzy

      Hi Fuzzy

      > > Not sure whether this is complete: you have the same phrase in two
      > > places
      > Dang... this new format is taking me more getting used to than I
      > thought. I grabbed the wrong file to make my `short' version to post
      > to the list. Growing pains are a... pain. Anyway...
      :-) Yeah, thought something might have 'happened'. So I held off.

      Hum ... no edits. Not bad!
      The pics of the clogs and the 748s are not as good as the other ones, but they will do as they do show the shoes.

      Yeah, well, better upload!

      Cheers
      Roger Caffin
      Classico Monitor
    • Fuzzy
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1 7:13 AM
        --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Roger Caffin"
        <r.caffin@...> wrote:

        > EDIT: DeFeet Classico Socks - Fuzzy
        >
        > Hum ... no edits. Not bad!

        Thanks!

        > The pics of the clogs and the 748s are not as good as the other
        ones, but they will do as they do show the shoes.

        I have good photos on the camera, but I cant find the right USB cable
        to load them to the computer - we are preparing to move and
        someone 'cleaned up' the space I have asked them repeatedly to leave
        alone. Since you don't care for the 'Photo Not Available' note, I
        took them with my phone so you could do the editing. I will put
        really good photos in as soon as I can load them.

        Fuzzy