EDIT Red Ledge Covert Fleece Jacket--Kathryn

  • Michael Wheiler
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2007
      Kathryn:

      This is the official edit on your FR of the Red Ledge Covert Fleece Jacket. The HTML version looked good. After obtaining clarification on some policy issues, I found only a couple of edits in your FR that need to be corrected. After making the corrections, upload to the appropriate folder at your earliest convenience. Thank you for your efforts on this test.

      EDIT: "After several dayhikes, a few trips through the washing machine and many days of regular wear, the jacket is still in good shape showing no signs of wear." Although there has been some debate on the list about unique backpacking terms, I think that "day hikes" is the appropriate spelling.

      EDIT: "I did wear the jacket at rest stops as they were on expose scenic outlooks and the wind was very stiff out of the
      shelter of the trees." I think it should be "exposed".

      Thank you Kathryn.

      Mike