BIP - Chari Daignault

  • CLD
    Message 1 of 22 , Jan 2, 2007
      BIP - Chari Daignault

      Had some weird weather around Christmas -- great for testing the TM10!

      -- Chari
      "Not all who wander are lost"
    • CLD
      Message 2 of 22 , Mar 19, 2007
        We're back -- much cooler weather than expected. But beautiful.

        I'm missing digests 1601 - 1606. Of course, I have a gmail account, so
        I always assume conspiracy when it comes to Yahoo! interacting with
        Google products.

        -- Chari
        "Not all who wander are lost"
      • CLD
        Message 3 of 22 , Apr 10, 2007
          BIP - Chari Daignault

          Brrr... cold [for FL in April].

          -- Chari
          "Not all who wander are lost"
        • CLD
          Message 4 of 22 , Jun 11, 2007
            I'm back, all rested and with a ton of work piled up.

            -- Chari
            "Not all who wander are lost"
          • CLD
            Message 5 of 22 , Aug 13, 2007
              BIP - Chari Daignault

              -- Chari
              "Not all who wander are lost"
            • CLD
              Message 6 of 22 , Sep 6, 2007
                Sorry for being away so long.

                FR for Advent Pro to follow shortly.
              • CLD
                Message 7 of 22 , Sep 6, 2007

                  Message 8 of 22 , Oct 22, 2007
                    My LTR for the Gregory Advent Pro will be forthcoming! Had a lot of
                    rain this weekend, but got some good hiking in anyway.

                    -- Chari
                    "Not all who wander are lost"
                  • CLD
                    Message 9 of 22 , Jan 2, 2008
                      Great hiking in the Big Little Econ State Forest! Looks like our temps
                      are going down to 28 degrees tonight... I could finally use some of
                      that cold weather gear I'm never able to test!

                      -- Chari
                      "Not all who wander are lost"
                    • CLD
                      Message 10 of 22 , May 27 4:42 AM
                        I never saw my OOP message go out to the list, but I'm back. I've made
                        the edits to my FR on the Teva Wraptors and have uploaded it.

                        -- Chari
                        "Not all who wander are lost"
                      • CLD
                        Message 11 of 22 , Jul 7, 2008
                          Chari Daignault BIP

                          "Not all who wander are lost"
                        • CLD
                          Message 12 of 22 , Jul 29, 2008
                            Got back a bit late. Had a great time!

                            -- Chari
                            "Not all who wander are lost"
                          • Chari Daignault
                            Message 13 of 22 , Dec 1, 2008
                              BIP a wee bit early!

                              --
                              Chari Daignault
                              chari.daignault@...

                              "Not all who wander are lost"

                            • Chari Daignault
                              Message 14 of 22 , Jan 5, 2009
                                I'm back -- have a gajillion emails to wade through. Had a very restful,
                                unplugged holiday, though!

                                Happy New Year, everyone!

                                --
                                Chari Daignault
                                chari.daignault@...

                                "Not all who wander are lost"

                              • CLD
                                Message 15 of 22 , Apr 1, 2009
                                  Whew! Had a few nice, severe thunder storms while we were out there.

                                  Wading through emails and work; will get to the Stormtrack LTRs and my IR soon!

                                  -- Chari
                                  "Not all who wander are lost"
                                • Chari Daignault
                                  Message 16 of 22 , Apr 6, 2009
                                    Wonderful weather! The cold front held off until this afternoon, so no
                                    storms this time. :)

                                  • Chari Daignault
                                    Message 17 of 22 , May 18 4:17 AM
                                      A wee bit sun burnt, but had a great time!