BIP - Jo Ann Moffi

  • Jo Ann Moffi
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 2, 2007
      No snow anywhere we went. :( We travelled 2 hrs north of the inlaws in
      Vermont just to get a ski/snowboard day in.

      Unfortunately, there's still no snow here at home either, making testing the
      Kahtoola's difficult at the moment. Luckily, I got a day in with the boots
      alone before it all melted. We are going out this weekend well north of
      home for a couple of days, so hopefully there will be something.

      Jo Ann

    • Jo
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 14, 2007
        Back a bit early from our weekend outing. Still got some testing in
        though!
      • Jo Ann Moffi
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 5, 2007
          Back a bit early. :(

          Jo Ann
        • Jo Ann Moffi
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 2, 2007
            BIP - Jo Ann Moffi
          • Jo Ann Moffi
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 16, 2007
              Back after a weekend of Toronto crowds. I don't know how those of you
              who live in big cities do it day in and day out!

              I will get to your edits ASAP, Chuck, most likely later today.

              Jo Ann

              --
              "I didn't do it, nobody saw me do it, you can't prove anything." -Bart Simpson
            • Jo Ann Moffi
              Message 6 of 8 , May 21 5:04 PM
                Back from a surprisingly bug free trip. Something about -3C at night
                makes just about all bugs hide at this time of year!

                Jo Ann
              • Andrew Priest
                Message 7 of 8 , May 21 5:16 PM
                  On 22/05/07, Jo Ann Moffi <jomoffi@...> wrote:

                  > Back from a surprisingly bug free trip. Something about -3C at night
                  > makes just about all bugs hide at this time of year!

                  Funny- that.

                  Andrew

                • Jo Ann Moffi
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jul 23, 2007
                    Back after the perfect backpacking weekend. At least as far as the
                    weather was concerned!

                    Jo Ann