ADMIN: Princeton Tech Quad Schedule

  • Shane Steinkamp
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 14, 2006
      > By the way... does your Robot work on 3-week months? Interesting span of
      > time between the FR and the LTR on the PTQ series.
      >
      > > Princeton Tec Quad
      > > ...FIELD REPORT: 09 January 2007
      > > ...LONG-TERM REPORT: 20 February 2007

      Overriding this, the FR is due 13 Feb 2007, and the LTR is due 17 APR 2007.

      Shane
    • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 9, 2007
        I haven't written my Princeton Tech Quad report based on the message below.
        But I see the reports are getting posted by the other testers, so I'm
        getting nervous that I am not being compliant. If today is truly the due
        date then I will be late, but can get it written as soon as possible. Just
        need to know which schedule I should go with.

        Thanks!

        Jet

        backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com wrote on 12/14/2006 09:57:21 PM:

        > > By the way... does your Robot work on 3-week months? Interesting span
        of
        > > time between the FR and the LTR on the PTQ series.
        > >
        > > > Princeton Tec Quad
        > > > ...FIELD REPORT: 09 January 2007
        > > > ...LONG-TERM REPORT: 20 February 2007
        >
        > Overriding this, the FR is due 13 Feb 2007, and the LTR is due 17 APR
        2007.

        > Shane

      • Shane Steinkamp
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 9, 2007
          > I haven't written my Princeton Tech Quad report based on the message
          below.
          > But I see the reports are getting posted by the other testers, so I'm
          > getting nervous that I am not being compliant. If today is truly the due
          > date then I will be late, but can get it written as soon as possible.
          Just
          > need to know which schedule I should go with.

          Hmmm... Run around and panic then tell me when you posted your IR.

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 9, 2007
            Noooooo proooobleeeeem Shaaaaaaaneeeee. I maaaaay haaaaaveeee tooooo
            stooooooop ruuuuuuuuuniiiiing aaaaarooouuuund tooooooooo wriiiiiiiiiteeee
            theeeeeeee reeeeeeepoooooooooort thooooooouuugh.

            Thaaaaaaaaaaaanks

            JEEEEEEEEEET