Re: [backpackgeartesters] FREE SHIPPING on BGT Gear!

  • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 2006
      FYI - It will add shipping charges at the billing screen... but after a
      call to cafepress I learned that you have to select the free shipping
      option on the billing page which is not guaranteed by Christmas. They
      assume you want it by Christmas I guess... which I do, but I'm taking the
      chance since we still have a few weeks.

      Jet