Re: Tent listing inconsistencies

  • Andy Mytys
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1 3:57 PM
      Remember, the "floor" on the Virga, Squall, and Cloudburst is
      OPTIONAL. I've noticed that BGT tends to classify gear in its
      most "stripped down" form.

      That's why, for example, the Six Moon Designs Starlight pack got
      classified as a "Frameless" backpack, even though the testers all got
      stays (they're OPTIONAL).

      We definitely don't have an inconsistency here.

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Andy Rad" <aisrad@c...>