EDIT CHARI LTR - Archmolds Maximum Insoles - Chari Daignault

  • J Cornelius
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2006
      Test - LTR Archmolds Custom Insoles
      Tester - Chari Daignault
      Date Posted - Nov 27, 2006
      Date Edited - Dec. 2, 2006
      Monitor - Jodi Cornelius

      My apologies for the delay in editing your report, Chari - the flu has
      kicked my butt but I decided I needed to jump on these b4 too much
      more time passed.

      No edits - nice report. Upload when ready

      Jodi Cornelius
      Monitor Archmolds Maximum Custom Insoles
    • cdaignault
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2006
        Thanks, Jodi -- I hope you're feeling better soon.

        I'll upload the report to the proper location on Tuesday -- I'm OOP
        until then as my parents are arriving tonight for a visit from Colorado.

        -- Chari

        --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "J Cornelius"