EDIT FUZZY LONG TERM REPORT: Coolibar Travel Shirt - Fuzzy

  • J Cornelius
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2006
      Test - LTR Coolibar Men's Travel Shirt
      Tester - Fuzzy (Chuck Kime)
      Date Posted - Nov 28, 2006
      Date Edited - Dec 2, 2006
      Monitor - Jodi Cornelius

      Only 1 edit Fuzzy my man and you can upload it - oh, and sure wish
      you'da put a picture of YOU wearing the shirt in one of the reports
      :-)

      > Things I don't like
      > 1. Sizing. It is cut much more generously than I expected.

      Check your HTML - it shows "Nizing" not "Sizing" - otherwise, upload when ready.
    • Fuzzy
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2006
        --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "J Cornelius"
        <bpskidsster@...> wrote:

        > Only 1 edit Fuzzy my man and you can upload it - oh, and sure wish
        > you'da put a picture of YOU wearing the shirt in one of the reports
        > :-)

        http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Clothing/Shirts/Coolibar%
        20Travel%20Shirt/Chuck%20Kime/Field%20Report/#Field
        - or -
        http://tinyurl.com/yby9dl

        > > Things I don't like
        > > 1. Sizing. It is cut much more generously than I expected.
        >
        > Check your HTML - it shows "Nizing" not "Sizing" - otherwise,
        upload when ready.

        @$^&($%#* cut-n-paste! Done.

        Fuzzy