Arrived - OR Marvel Windshirt - Ed Morse

  • Edwin Morse
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2006
      Arrived - OR Marvel Windshirt

      The OR Marvel Windshirt was delivered today during our first winter storm of
      the season.

      It is both the size and color that I requested. I will start working on the
      IR after I get a good handle on writing the IR on the Snowline Mitts.

      I'm excited and almost overwhelmed, suddenly cold and enough snow for skis
      or snowshoes. The fun is just beginning!

      Slosteppin

      Ed Morse

    • Andrew Priest
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 6, 2006
        At 08:34 AM 2/12/2006, you wrote:
        >Arrived - OR Marvel Windshirt
        >

        >The OR Marvel Windshirt was delivered today during our first winter storm of
        >the season.

        Shane just redirecting this to you as it is not yet captured in the
        database as I don't think Bex has flicked the switch.

        Andrew