OOP - Chuck Carnes 12/1 - 12/3

  • Chuck Carnes
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2006
      I am heading out on a backpacking trip to the Pisgah
      National Forest for the weekend. Got some things to
      test, the LaSportiva's being the newest. Looks like
      it's going to be wet and very breezy. Ought to make
      for an interesting trip.

      Nothing will be affected while I'm gone. I have posted
      the LaSportiva Boots IR but I don't think a monitor
      has been assigned. Anyway, have a good weekend.

      Chuck Carnes

      Cheap talk?
      http://voice.yahoo.com