Re: [backpackgeartesters] INITIAL REPORT: Kayland Contact 1000 Hiking Boots - Adam G. Fisher

  • Adam Fisher
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2006
      To anyone that can help me,

      I finished updating my IR for the Kayland Contact 1000 and deleted the test
      version from the test folder. I went to upload the new files into the
      proper folder and I didn't find my name. Should I upload it into the one
      available folder? I believe what happened was since I replaced an original
      tester the folders name is still for the original tester. So what should I
      do?

      Adam Fisher

      On 11/30/06, Exec <exec@...> wrote:

      > Adam,
      >
      > Thanks for your very easy to edit IR - no spelling or grammar errors. Only
      > three minors changes are needed and one VERY big edit per the recent list
      > discussion on Test Plans in reports.
      >
      > First the little things:
      >
      > You have an extra "bullet" in the HTML version in the test folder under
      > "weight" in the Product Description;
      >
      > You use "you" and "your" in several places. This is "projecting" and needs
      > to be replaced with first person (me, mine) to reflect personal experience.
      >
      > Per the recent (today) discussions on the mailing list about test
      > plans/future conditions etc. in test reports, I suggest that you delete
      > (yeah, I know how long you worked on it) the field conditions and test plan
      > portion of your IR. Your product description and pictures are very complete
      > and are quite sufficient for this IR. As Jerry Goller said, this is a style
      > issue so "If you want to put one in your IR, and can make the rest of the
      > report read well, feel free."
      >
      > When you finish the above edits, go ahead and delete your file from the
      > test folder and upload to the proper folder.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > John Waters

    • rayestrella1
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2006
        --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Adam Fisher"
        <agfisher@...> wrote:

        > To anyone that can help me,

        Hi Adam,

        I swapped the names out, you are listed on the folder name now.

        Ray