Initial Report: OR Women's Paradox Jacket/Rosaleen S. -Working on it

  • Rosaleen Sullivan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2006
      Subject: Initial Report: OR Women's Paradox Jacket/Rosaleen S. -Working on it

      OK-

      It is nearly Midnight and things are NOT working well for me. Thanksgiving "stuff," impossible work stress, middle-life medical testing, Christmas stuff, etc., have been conspiring against me, but now even the BGT Report Writer and my computer are being uncooperative stinkers. I wonder if the automatic updates from Microsoft have skewed my software?

      "Tomorrow is another day," as Scarlett O'Hara said. I will try again to knock out the Paradox IR.

      Rosaleen