re OT - Attn Gmail users

  • Roger Caffin
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2006
      > I have been having big problems with Gmail for the last few days: the
      > site can only be used in the "Basic HTML" version, and the "Standard
      > View" won't load.
      The other BIG trouble with gmail is that it is the spammers' home, and many ISPs put email from a gmail account into the
      spam filter bin just on account of the gmail address. I regularly find BGT email in the spam bin because it came from a
      gmail account. You get what you pay for.

      Cheers
      Roger Caffin
    • Marie-Noëlle Augendre
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 6, 2006
        I never had this problem.
        And a payed ISP is not a solution when one moves several times a year;
        actually, I have no ISP at the moment.

        Marie-Noëlle

        --
        Marie-Noëlle