BIP, home thru 10-07, (OOP again 10-08 thru 10-10)

  • woodswoman
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2006
      I am BIP for a few days. I will be OOP again starting
      10-08 until 10-10. If any edits arrive in between
      trips, I will take care of them (Exped Wallcreeper
      LTR, Black Diamonds Elliptical Spire Poles IR and
      Kestrel 3500 Wind Meter IR). Thanks, Gail S.

      ***Gail***

      Sponsored Link

      Mortgage rates near 39yr lows. $420k for $1,399/mo.
      Calculate new payment!
      http://www.LowerMyBills.com/lre