Attention Karl Fuderer - Princeton Tec Quad IR

  • Will Rietveld
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2006
      Hi Karl. In my edits posted a week ago, I requested that you upload your IR
      to the Test folder so I could look at the html version. I notice that it has
      not been uploaded yet; will you be able to do that soon? Please respond to
      my message when you have it uploaded. Thanks. Will Rietveld, Test Monitor