Field Report: Aloksak O.P. Sak/Karl F/missing

  • Rosaleen Sullivan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2006
      Hi, Karl-

      I have just checked both the BackpackGearTest and BackpackGearTesters mailing lists and do not see your Field Report for the OP Sak. (I checked the original list in case you inadvertently sent your report there.)

      The report was due last Tuesday, Oct. 31. What support do you need to get your report posted? We need to hear something from you, even an "I'm sick," or "I'm borrowing a computer because mine crashed."

      Looking forward to your response,

      Rosaleen

      OP Sak Test Monitor

      cc: