ATTN:> Lynne Dunham - Keen Footwear - Humboldt Long-term Report

  • Andrew Priest
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2006
      Hi Lynne

      I am showing your Keen Footwear - Humboldt Long-term Report which was
      edited on October 23, 2006 as not yet been uploaded to the
      BackpackGearTest.org website. Is there a problem delaying this
      upload? Can we assist in some way?

      Ideally, reports should be uploaded within five days of editing.

      Thanks
      Andrew Priest
      List Moderator