Re: Terraplane call is where?

  • justin
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 2, 2006
      well, at least i didn't see that one coming.. ;)
      FWIW, it hadn't been showing up on the BGT site for me until this
      morning. I'm heading out to the local outfitters to grab one of these
      and see if it's a bit too much for me or not..
      (if they build it, i will try to fill it....)
      justin
      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, Chuck Carnes