Re: [backpackgeartesters] Terraplane call is where?

  • JimSabis@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 2, 2006
      In a message dated 11/2/2006 1:08:02 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      geartest@... writes:

      call me silly, but where is the test call for the terraplane pack
      showing up?

      ############

      It was posted here a few days ago. You can find it in the Yahoo archives for
      this list.

      Or, just go to the backpackgeratest.org site and look under 'News'. I was
      the topmost item when I looked.

      Jim S.

      A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy
      enough people to make it worth the effort.

      -Herm Albright

    • Leesa J
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 2, 2006
        http://www.backpackgeartest.org

        Click on 'BGT News' in the menu. It should be right there...

        Leesa

        On 11/2/06, justin <geartest@...> wrote:

        > call me silly, but where is the test call for the terraplane pack
        > showing up?

      • Chuck Carnes
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 2, 2006
          Heeeeyyyyy Silly!!

          Chuck

          --- justin <geartest@...> wrote:

          > call me silly,

          (http://www.yahoo.com/preview)
        • justin
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 2, 2006
            well, at least i didn't see that one coming.. ;)
            FWIW, it hadn't been showing up on the BGT site for me until this
            morning. I'm heading out to the local outfitters to grab one of these
            and see if it's a bit too much for me or not..
            (if they build it, i will try to fill it....)
            justin
            --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, Chuck Carnes