semiOOP-Heather 11/2-7

  • Heather
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2006
      I'll be in Florida for the next few days cleaning out my mothers' old
      house with a backhoe. I'm not testing or monitoring anything right
      now, but I'm availible to monitor and have 3 outstanding
      applications...errr...applications outstanding, whatever. I'll have
      internet access though, so the semi is added to the OOP.

      OOP- Heather Oakes Palmer 11/2-11/7