RE: [backpackgeartesters] Re: re Question regarding the Caldera Cone test

  • Jerry Goller
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2006
      There should have been a small measuring cup (kinda like what comes on top
      of a bottle of Nightquil) that had a number of different measurement scales
      on it. One of those should have been ml.

      Did you get such a cup and are you using it to measure the alcohol?

      Jerry

      reviews and tests on the planet.

      Date: Wed Nov 1, 2006 6:07 am (PST)

      Yeah, Roger is right, make sure it is "denatured"
      alcohol. I've been getting very good results. I'm very impressed with it.

      Chuck Carnes

      Yahoo! Groups Links