  • pamwyant
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2005
      Fed Ex brought this little goody about an hour ago. Unfortunately I
      haven't had time to do anymore than open the box & peak & won't
      until late tonight. It is a really cool looking tiny lantern -
      can't wait to read up on the directions & try it out. Unless the
      lantern is already full, it did not ship with any fuel, and I don't
      see the little refill tool in the box, so I hope there's another way
      to get fuel in it - I'll find out later. I'll start working on the
      initial report later tonight & post in a few days.

      Pam