RE: [backpackgeartesters] RECEIVED - Integral Designs eVent Jacket - Greg Mehojah

  • Ralph Ditton
    Message 1 of 19 , Oct 31, 2006
      Greg,

      That is fine by me.

      Look forward to it.

      Ralph

      _____

      From: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Greg Mehojah
      Sent: Tuesday, 31 October 2006 2:15 PM
      To: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [backpackgeartesters] RECEIVED - Integral Designs eVent Jacket
      - Greg Mehojah

      With all my confusion on what to do about the ID eVent jacket, and
      attempting to get an exchange, I am a bit late on my IR. With Halloween
      tomorrow night and my two kids hunting for candy, it will likely be wed or
      Thursday before I can upload it for editing. I hope this doesn't cause too
      many problems.

      Greg
      ._,___

    • Greg Mehojah
      Message 2 of 19 , Nov 1, 2006
        Sorry for any inconveniences. Like I said, I am happy to send it along, and
        can do it pretty quickly if need be.

        Greg

        _____

        Message 3 of 19 , Nov 1, 2006
          Hey Ralph,

          I think Leesa said she was going to take this issue up in the smokey dark
          recesses of the Mod list. Should I wait until she makes a determination as
          to whether the jacket is going to another tester before I do my IR?

          Greg

          _____

          Message 4 of 19 , Nov 1, 2006
            Hello Greg.

            Sorry for the double post before about the IR. My mail delivery system told
            me that they had a problem delivering it, so I sent another. Hence two
            identical messages.

            Going by my experience when I took over a test, Roger had to do the IR, so
            the test had 4 IR's.

            Yes. Do the IR and if you receive word that you are to hand it over to
            someone else, make a comment in the foot of the IR as to its fate.

            Best

            Ralph

            _____