New Report Format? was: EDIT: Princeton Tec Quad Headlamp IR--James

  • Roger Caffin
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 31, 2006
      re Princeton Tec Quad Headlamp IRs

      Hi Jet

      Don't laugh. This one dragged out for so long ... that our IRs had been done before the change-over date! That's why
      they are in the old format.

      Hum ... Should you and Karl use the new format, and Coy and I transition our IRs to the new format as well?

      Moderators?

      Cheers
      Roger Caffin
    • Andrew Priest
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 31, 2006
        At 10:40 AM 1/11/2006, you wrote:
        >re Princeton Tec Quad Headlamp IRs
        >
        >Hi Jet
        >
        >Don't laugh. This one dragged out for so long ... that our IRs had
        >been done before the change-over date! That's why
        >they are in the old format.
        >
        >Hum ... Should you and Karl use the new format, and Coy and I
        >transition our IRs to the new format as well?

        Old format please.

        Sir Andrew
      • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2006
          Roger,
          Dough! You know I thought of that shortly after posting the question. I
          was looking forward to my first report-combine... but I'm easy either way.
          It'd be no big thing to change mine... or we could have some of each? I'll
          wait for the mods to weigh in.

          Jet

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 1, 2006
            Re: New Report Format? was: EDIT: Princeton Tec Quad Headlamp IR--James

            And so it shall be...
            And so it is...
            Report modified and uploaded as an Initial Report.

            Jet