Re: [backpackgeartesters] Re: ARRIVED: Osprey Ariel 65 - UPDATE

  • JimSabis@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2006
      Jerry,

      I just spoke to Kristin Carpenter regarding the Osprey Ariel Issue.
      Apparently Jeff had handled all things BGT and Kristin was unfamiliar with the BGT
      model. We had a good talk and I walked her thru a quick tour of the BGT site.
      She seemed impressed.

      She asked for a chance to talk to Garrett at Osprey just to make sure that
      it is OK for our testers to keep the packs, but did not foresee an issue now
      that she understood a bit more about what we do.

      Stay tuned. I will report back when Kristin calls with Garrett's response.

      Jim S.

      A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy
      enough people to make it worth the effort.

      -Herm Albright