Re: Re: Big Sky Teton Tents

  • rosaleen43@aol.com
    Message 1 of 15 , May 3 6:59 PM
      Emma-

      How about 2 two person tents? One for hubby with one child, one for you with
      the other child????

      8-)

      Rosaleen
      From: "Emma Eyeball" <tarbubble@...>
      Subject: Re: Big Sky Teton Tents

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, Nazdarovye
      <nazdarovye@y...> wrote:
      > I've seen these popping up a lot lately:
      >
      > http://www.bigskyproducts.com/tetontents/TetonEvolution2Pdetails.htm
      >
      > http://www.BigSkyProducts.com
      >
      > They look intriguing; anyone familiar with them, and might we have a
      > chance to test them?
      >
      > - Steve

      i got to see them at the ADZPCTKO. they looked very well-made and like
      a very nice (LIGHT) option for folks who like more traditional tents.
      i'm out of the market for 2-person tents for a while, but yeah, they'd
      be cool to test.

      -c.