I can't believe I just did that...

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2005
      Sorry,

      I just realized that i have the same file save twice under 2 different
      names. Verdict on the old computer: DOA, am shopping for new one.
      Verdict on reports: I am still actively testing and do have plenty of
      field notes (hand written) however I am having to use public computers
      which I don't have alot of access to and or borrowing. Hope to be
      more "online soon" I am also going to search and see if I can find the
      file I need for the PCS or I will just rewrite again.

      Thanx,

      Mark