EDITS: Ex Officio Micro Stretch Fleece Skivvy Top--Paul

  • Will Rietveld
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3 11:59 AM
      Hi Paul, only 1 edit on your LTR. I learned what "lint bunnies" are from your report; I put the term into Google and sure enough it came up in lots of places. You should have time to upload before you leave.

      Regards, Will

      I've worn the same fleece about a dozen times
      throughput the duration of testing.
      EDIT: "throughput"? Do you mean "through" or "throughout"?