Stephanie Semi-OOP

  • Stephanie Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2005
      I will be travelling on business W-F of this week, out to play with gear over
      the weekend and Out on business again T-Sun of the following week.

      Test Reports due during this time period:
      LTR: ExO Give-n-Go skivvy top - May 10 - I'm working on it and hope to submit it
      soon
      FR: Tilley LTM6 - May 17 - Shouldn't be a problem to get together and I expect
      to get it in on time.

      Test Calls:
      Comet Packs are still on order, and have not shipped yet.
      Sierra Designs: bags are expected to have shipped yesterday, I am awaiting
      confirmation from the Manufacturer.

      -Stephanie

      reviews and tests on the planet!