Attn: Sonjia:: EDIT: REVISED: FR-Tilley TH4 Hemp Hat--Ted

  • edwardripleyduggan
    Message 1 of 7 , May 3, 2005
      Hi Sonja,

      Thanks for the edit. I seem to have been careless with the punctuation!

      I have one commented edit which I have not corrected. Trust this is
      OK. Unfortunately Yahoo doesn't show the em (long) dash, so you
      weren't to know from the screen text. The em dash is correctly left
      without spaces (some typesetters insert a special thin white space,
      but it's not required). Same's true with the en dash, just FYI (used
      in date ranges etc.).

      Best,

      Ted.

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Sonjia" <leyva_sm@y...>
      wrote:
      > Hi Ted
      >
      > Thanks for the report! Below are a few minor edits. Upload when ready!
      >
      > Sonjia
      >

      > > thousand years ago¬ónot, I imagine, Tilley hats). The cords do need
      > EDIT: change to "ago - not".
      COMMENT: This is an em dash, not a hyphen (a hyphen is incorrectly
      used in this grammatical context). An em dash takes no spaces.