Re: EDIT - Initial Report: Ibex Approach Tights (Pascal)

  • Chuck Carnes
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2005
      Hey Pascal,
      Sorry for being late on this, I totally missed it. Here are a few
      edits that I found. I would like to see the html version for the
      pictures and set up. I didn't see it in the test folder. Can you let
      me know where it is? Thank you for your report, I enjoyed reading it.

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, Pascal Deschenes

      You wrote:
      > Not only I enjoy wearing tights ....

      Edit: only 'do' I

      You wrote:
      > Obviously, wool as some drawbacks ....

      Edit: wool 'has' some

      You wrote:
      > A simple drawcord is present around the elastic waistband along with a
      > small (10 cm x 10 cm, 4 in x 4 in) mesh pocket on the inside.

      Comment: Here you have both units in parenthesis. Elswhere you have
      the conversion in parenthesis only. Maybe do it here also.

      You wrote:
      > Like many long underwear but unlike
      > traditional Spandex tights, Ibex has assemble the tight ...

      Edit: Ibex has 'assembled' the tight....

      You wrote:
      > During those
      > outing, temperature is expected

      Edit: those 'outings',...

      You wrote:
      > Is the fabric composition (Merino Wool and Lycra blend) provides an
      > adequate moisture wicking?

      Edit: Maybe say, 'Does' the fabric composition 'provide'(no 's') an
      adequate.......

      You wrote:
      > Once completely soaked, how fast these tights dry out?

      Edit: how fast 'do' these.....

      You wrote:
      > According to Ibex's website, these tights are classified as
      > expedition weight underwear and would like to see if this
      > claim stands Quebec's cold winters.

      Edit: underwear and 'I' would like to.....

      You wrote:
      > days after days, through several washing cycle? Or will they ...

      Edit: washing cycle(s) (add 's')

      You wrote:
      > How these tights fit into my backcountry ski boots?

      Edit: How 'do' these.....

      Thats it. I did not see the html version in the test folder, can you
      post it again or give me link to it?
    • Pascal Deschenes
      Message 2 of 3 , May 4, 2005
        Hi Chuck,

        Thanks for the edit! I have fixed all typos (I seem to have a problem
        with the usage of "do"...:-) You may have a look at my uploaded
        version in the test folder:

        http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/test/TESTS/IbexTightsPascal/

        Let me know once you are satisfied.

        Thanks again!

        Pascal

        --- Chuck Carnes <ctcarnes1@...> wrote:
        > Hey Pascal,
        > Sorry for being late on this, I totally missed it. Here are a few
        > edits that I found. I would like to see the html version for the
        > pictures and set up. I didn't see it in the test folder. Can you let
        > me know where it is? Thank you for your report, I enjoyed reading it.

        Yahoo! Mail