Re: [backpackgeartesters] ATTN:> Chuck Carnes - IBEX Outdoor Clothing Approach Tights

  • Chuck Carnes
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2005
      Andrew,
      No, it was my fault. I guess all the IBEX stuff I
      looked right over it. It must have been one of those
      days when one eye was closed and the other wass
      sleeping. Thank you for waking me up and getting me
      back on the trail.... haha.....get it?
      .....trail?..... Ah never mind.

      I will have that done first thing this morning. My
      apologies.

      --- Andrew Priest <apriest@...>
      wrote:
      > Hi Chuck
      >
      > I am showing Pascal Deschenes' IBEX Outdoor Clothing
      > Approach Tights
      > Initial Report as not being edited by you within the
      > expected five days of
      > posting by the tester. The report was posted on
      > April 19, 2005.
      >
      > I appreciate that I may have missed your edit (I
      > often do this) or
      > overlooked deleting the test from my holding folder.
      > If I have done either
      > please accept my apologies, otherwise could you
      > please take a look at this
      > report?
      >
      > If you can't get to at present, just let me know and
      > I will get it covered.
      > Not a big issue.
      >
      > Thanks
      > Andrew Priest