ATTN:> Alex Tweedly - Coolibar Inc Women's Sun Hat

  • Andrew Priest
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 6, 2006
      Hi Alex

      I am showing Gail Staisil and Jennifer Koles' Coolibar Inc Women's
      Sun Hat Field Reports as not being edited by you within the expected
      five days of posting by the tester. The reports where posted on
      September 30 and September 27 respectively.

      I appreciate that I may have missed your edit (I often do this) or
      overlooked deleting the test from my holding folder. If I have done
      either please accept my apologies, otherwise could you please take a
      look at this report?

      If you can't get to at present, just let me know and I will cover it.
      Not a big issue.

      Thanks
      Andrew Priest
    • alex@tweedly.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 6, 2006
        Quoting Andrew Priest <apriest@...>:

        > Hi Alex
        >
        > I am showing Gail Staisil and Jennifer Koles' Coolibar Inc Women's Sun
        > Hat Field Reports as not being edited by you within the expected five
        > days of posting by the tester. The reports where posted on September
        > 30 and September 27 respectively.
        >
        > I appreciate that I may have missed your edit (I often do this) or
        > overlooked deleting the test from my holding folder. If I have done
        > either please accept my apologies, otherwise could you please take a
        > look at this report?
        >
        > If you can't get to at present, just let me know and I will cover it.
        > Not a big issue.

        No it wasn't you this time, it was me. I had missed them - but barring
        any disaster, should get them edited tomorrow.

        Thanks
      • Andrew Priest
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 7, 2006
          At 11:13 PM 6/10/2006, you wrote:
          >Quoting Andrew Priest <apriest@...>:
          >
          > > Hi Alex
          > >
          > > I am showing Gail Staisil and Jennifer Koles' Coolibar Inc Women's Sun
          > > Hat Field Reports as not being edited by you within the expected five
          > > days of posting by the tester. The reports where posted on September
          > > 30 and September 27 respectively.
          >
          >No it wasn't you this time, it was me. I had missed them - but barring
          >any disaster, should get them edited tomorrow.

          Thanks Alex.

          Andrew