Re: [backpackgeartesters] Spyderco Items Shipped

  • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2005
      Cool! I got the Tri-Angle Sharpmaker (sharpener) for my birthday and it
      works great! When the Delica (knife) arrives I'll have a Spyderco set! I
      wonder if the Delica will arrive before the IBEX Tights. Who would have
      thought that possible....

      Jet

      "Shane Steinkamp" <shane@...> wrote on 02/28/2005
      09:11:58 PM: