Re: [backpackgeartesters] Re: ARRIVED: Makaira Metalworks WildWood I Backpacking stove - Becki S

  • Andrew Priest
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 30, 2006
      At 08:06 AM 1/10/2006, you wrote:

      >Andrew-
      >
      >Do you need my full name, then? -Becki Stacy as opposed to just Becki
      >S???

      Either. I just need you to sign your emails so I can work out who it
      is posting it and can record details if appropriate.

      Andrew
    • becki_s19
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 1, 2006
        *scratches head*
        I copied the full subject line (which included my name) into the body
        of the message, like a good little tester (since I got a nasty notice
        before about the subject line not showing up for those who get the e-
        mail digest version). Thought that should do it for ID'ing me.....
        it's showing up ok on the list online..... did it not show in the
        digest, or did you think you had double vision?? ;)

        Becki S

        > Either. I just need you to sign your emails so I can work out who it
        > is posting it and can record details if appropriate.
        >
        > Andrew

      • Andrew Priest
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 1, 2006
          At 05:26 AM 2/10/2006, you wrote:
          >*scratches head*
          >I copied the full subject line (which included my name) into the body
          >of the message, like a good little tester (since I got a nasty notice
          >before about the subject line not showing up for those who get the e-
          >mail digest version). Thought that should do it for ID'ing me.....
          >it's showing up ok on the list online..... did it not show in the
          >digest, or did you think you had double vision?? ;)

          Dear Becki

          It was a simple request for you to put your name to your emails. If
          it is too hard for you to put your name on it or if I missed it so be
          it. It is this sort of the rubbish that makes me question why I
          bother continuing with BGT. I have just wasted my bloody weekend
          processing (not just reading) well in the vicinity of 1600 emails
          plus reviewing nearly two months of uploads to get caught up on BGT
          stuff. I don't need your sort of emails.

          So take your multiple question marks and other symbols and do what
          you like with them.

          I am moving on .... either work with me or don't. I don't give a rats anymore.

          Regards
        • becki_s19
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 1, 2006
            Andrew-

            I apologize for any problems I've caused- at first I wasn't sure if
            it was a request to use my full name, since there is another
            Rebecca, and I hadn't really been paying attention if another Becky
            with an "S" last name had recently joined up. I did include my name
            in the body of the mentioned message, albiet at the top where I had
            copied the subject line. I can switch to posting my name at the
            bottom of the e-mails also, I just didn't think I needed to at the
            time.

            All the other fluff in the e-mail was my misguided attempt at
            levity, at myself since I have been guilty of forgetting to copy the
            subject line into the message body in the past, and had to be
            reminded of my error. The other bit was that at times I've been up
            all hours myself reading/writing/editing reviews that sometimes I
            wasn't sure *what* was in front of my eyes. Maybe I'm getting too
            punchy, as I've been busy 2 weeks straight (something going on after
            work EVERY night) and have not had much/good sleep. Just tell me
            if you think I'm getting a bit out of whack, I honestly never meant
            any disrespect. Yeah, I probably should have also pointed out that
            my name was in the body when I asked you if you wanted my full name,
            my bad.

            I also apologize for the e-mail about Pam's report not being in the
            Report list, I didn't notice the blurb about reports after a certain
            date may not be included, I just noticed the report in between doing
            3 edits today (since I have 2 more comming in sometime this week,
            and I'm busy every night until Friday) and thought it wouldn't hurt
            to let you know.

            Honestly, I'm working with you. I probably would've played the
            whole thing straight if I knew you were stressing this weekend.

            -Becki S