Attn: Fuzzy - our super SuperShelter Monitor

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 29, 2005
      Hi Chuck,

      Just and FYI, I posted my "new" SuperShelter IR earlier in the week.
      Msg 2252

      If you are just busy with life or OOP please disregard my note, I'm in
      no hurry just didn't want it lost in the message maze.

      thanks
      jamie d
    • Fuzzy
      Message 2 of 5 , May 2, 2005
        --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "chcoa" <jdeben@h...> wrote:
        > Hi Chuck,
        >
        > Just and FYI, I posted my "new" SuperShelter IR earlier in the week.
        > Msg 2252
        >
        > If you are just busy with life or OOP please disregard my note, I'm
        in
        > no hurry just didn't want it lost in the message maze.

        Don't worry. Our Boy Scouts had the annual Spring Camporee this
        weekend, so I've been a *tad* busy. I did see your post (twice) and
        Jodi's - I have copied both to my hard drive and hope to get to them
        today or tomorrow at the latest. Still waitin' on Jim's, but it's not
        due til tomorrow anyway.

        Fuzzy
      • chcoa
        Message 3 of 5 , May 2, 2005
          Thanks Fuzzy. I figured you were doing that "other life" stuff. :)

          jamie in az

          --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Fuzzy" <ckime@n...>

        • JimSabis@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , May 3, 2005
            In a message dated 5/3/2005 1:46:44 AM Eastern Standard Time,
            jdeben@... writes:
            > today or tomorrow at the latest. Still waitin' on Jim's, but it's
            not
            > due til tomorrow anyway.
            >
            > Fuzzy
            #######

            Fuzzy,

            I'm a little backed up, too. April is a big family month for us, so little
            else gets done and we just got back from out Maryland trip. I already took the
            pics and just need to get in the measurements, etc. The revised IR should be up
            tonite (on time), but may run into tomorrow night at the latest.

            Jim S.

          • Fuzzy
            Message 5 of 5 , May 3, 2005
              --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, JimSabis@a... wrote:
              > In a message dated 5/3/2005 1:46:44 AM Eastern Standard Time,
              > jdeben@h... writes:
              > > today or tomorrow at the latest. Still waitin' on Jim's, but
              it's
              > not
              > > due til tomorrow anyway.
              > >
              > > Fuzzy
              > #######
              >
              > Fuzzy,
              >
              > I'm a little backed up, too. April is a big family month for us, so
              little
              > else gets done and we just got back from out Maryland trip. I
              already took the
              > pics and just need to get in the measurements, etc. The revised IR
              should be up
              > tonite (on time), but may run into tomorrow night at the latest.

              Acknowledged.

              Fuzzy