BIP Marie-Noelle

  • Marie-Noelle Augendre
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2005
      Back in Paris, recovered from jet lag, and have read all the BGT
      waiting mails.

      I fully agree about the 'charming' Quebecois accent, I sometimes had
      troubles to understand what they said !

      Marie-Noelle

      --- Pascal Deschenes <pasde@...> a écrit :

      > > Yes I'm going to Lac St Jean, in Quebec (500 kms straight north
      > from
      > > Montreal, as Pascal told me a few days ago).
      > > I thought they were french speaking human beings, like me... Isn't
      > it
      > > the case ?
      > We are a drop of french speaking human beings in an ocean of english
      > natives :-) Beside, I am definitely french native as you are.
      > Don't worry! Saguenay Lac St-Jean is grass root french speaking!
      > However, I may point out that they do have an awful but charming
      > accent.
      >
      > "A cause tu fais simple de même?"
      > "Qu'est cé qu'tu dis là là??"
      >
      > Anyways! Have a good one and say hello to Mr. and Mrs. Tremblay for
      > me:-)
      >
      > Pascal

    • Marie-Noëlle Augendre
      Message 2 of 6 , May 11, 2005
        Back in Paris, Chacos not arrived yet (a bit too soon, I guess)

        --
        Marie-Noelle
        Wilderness Addict
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 30, 2005
          Just back in Paris. Will need some time to wade through emails and
          snail mails, unpack, make up the jet lag, etc.

          --
          Marie-Noelle
          Wilderness Addict
          http://mnaugendre.blogspot.com/
        • Andrew Priest
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 30, 2005
            At 06:52 PM 30/06/2005, you wrote:
            >Just back in Paris. Will need some time to wade through emails and
            >snail mails, unpack, make up the jet lag, etc.

            Welcome back Marie-Noelle.

            Andrew

          • Marie-Noëlle Augendre
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 24, 2005
              I'm back from my ten-day trip in the French Alps and will take care of
              the edits of my Chaco Sandals report ASAP.

              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 22 6:20 AM
                I'm just back from my two-week vacation... with about 650 mails to deal with.
                Hope to catch up on all BGT mails in a couple of days.